Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Tate Jaxon

Go down 
+4
EFJ
Ohne Dich
Tate Jaxon
BraveSwordMachine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm sorry if my hijinx with Abobo offended you, he's dumb and precocious, occasionally that rubs people the wrong way. He was just trying to fit in. If I wanted to troll you, I'd have done worse than randomly forcing a discussion about a desk he got.

Just wanted you to know.

Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 pm

You and a few other people are flat out trolls. That topic Clay created was a serious storyline advancer and you and Jaelyn or whatever her name is had to jump in with your bullshit. People like you guys are going to drive members away.
Back to top Go down
Ohne Dich

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 pm

...from where I sit, the person more likely to drive other handlers away is the roster member acting like they're staff in trying to police what their peers do. I let it slide when you tried to jump down my throat over a misunderstanding, but you really should let the fedhead and staff deal with things.

Besides, open letters do not exist in a vacuum. Nor does Twitter, or any other social media source one could use in this game. It's not up to you how others respond to what you put out there, nor should you be able to cherry-pick.
Back to top Go down
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Abobo is a comedy character, he just wanted to feel part of the group. He lacks social graces.

If you want to call people names, that's fine. But I honestly meant no offence. If you are upset, I apologize, that wasn't my intent. If you wanna keep calling me a troll that's fine, I've been called worse than that, for times I was actually being belligerent.

It's a game.

I'm trying to amuse people in my own way, by being that stupid guy who says stupid stuff, sometimes he doesn't know where the line is. I'm an acquired taste sometimes, I don't fall into simple lines.

I'll try to be more serious with my Ultimate Warrior repped character named after a mini-boss from an 80's beat'em up. Actually I'm being insincere with that, he's going to continue being dumb, because that's what he is, a caricature of professional wrestling.

Again, if I upset you, I'm sorry. I'll keep my stupidity to my promos and not try to interact with anyone else in the fed anymore.

I'll be in my corner if you need me.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Ohne Dich wrote:
...from where I sit, the person more likely to drive other handlers away is the roster member acting like they're staff in trying to police what their peers do. I let it slide when you tried to jump down my throat over a misunderstanding, but you really should let the fedhead and staff deal with things.

Besides, open letters do not exist in a vacuum. Nor does Twitter, or any other social media source one could use in this game. It's not up to you how others respond to what you put out there, nor should you be able to cherry-pick.
Excuse me, but I don't believe I was talking about/to you. When a fedhead isn't around because he obviously does not know how to run his fed and keep assholes out, that's when I step up because it's not just me that's being driven away. It's also others. And not by me who apparently is trying to police what their peers do, but more so Abobo, Jaelyn, Mustafa, etc. Now, since neither the fedhead nor the handlers want to act like this fed means anything, I'll take my leave. There's far better feds out there without idiots like the group here.

Joseph, when and if you read this, I apologize for leaving with being a champion, but this is just ridiculous and as a roleplayer, I don't have to put up with it if I do not desire. There's other feds who would like me to join. I apologize and maybe if you can weed out the trolls PWR will be successful.
Back to top Go down
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:25 pm

In Mostafa's defense, I think he's just used to Match Writing Feds, and didn't understand the role playing aspect of the game. He might also have a language barrier problem.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Well that's a whole different can of worms. I mean if you're not familiar with this style of rping, that's fine. People mistake some things for trolling. I apologize to you, Abobo. Because comedy characters are going to be here. They're the bit of the e-fedding world that makes it fun. Also, I apologize to Mostafa, if that is the case. But this "Ohne Dich" person has no right to but in where they don't belong. And by that I mean in this discussion.

I'm not a bitch, I'm not a person who likes to be like this, but I'm trying to help out Joseph with the fed. I would like to see PWR become a huge fed that's highly respected and has a good roster, but when people are complaining on Twitter about leaving due to immaturity and trolls (not me) I have to speak up for the fed's sake. I hope you can understand this.
Back to top Go down
Ohne Dich

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:37 pm

What is just ridiculous? That you're being called on your nonsense? That people are able to respond to posts as they see fit whether or not they pass your strict guidelines as to what is and is not acceptable? That your definition of 'acting like the fed means anything' differs from the guy that actually runs the place? I hate to break it to you, but again-- it's not up to you to decide who can and cannot respond to topics on this forum. Period. It's not your job to decide who is welcome and who isn't just the same as it's not your job to tell people when and where they can and cannot post. I'm starting to wonder if I should perhaps pull a Karnage and post that sentence over and over and over again in obnoxiously bright colors and big letters.

Frankly, if you are going to have this big of a fit up to and including quitting just because a couple people responded to an open letter and then one other person told you to let the owner do his job instead of trying to play staffer... then just who is being immature here?

Pro tip: It's the person throwing the fit.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 pm

What is just ridiculous is that people aren't taking a new fed seriously. The point of a new fed is to get it up off the ground and going. No matter what. But how many people log on each day? How many people roleplayed for the first show? How many people have joined lately? I'm not trying to play staffer, so that little shtick is old. I'm looking out for the fed from my prior experience with people's feds failing because of little things like this. As stated previously, I would like to see PWR thrive and grow with prestige. To see it be taken seriously.

Also, I admit that saying I was going to quit was ridiculous, but you know what else is ridiculous? Someone trying to tell someone what to do and how to act in a fed when they're not even a member. Do you know who that is? One guess.
Back to top Go down
Ohne Dich

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Looks like I've got no choice but to follow through here:

YOU ARE NOT STAFF TATE !

...and now that I have fulfilled my word, time to be a bit more serious.

I get your good intentions, honest I do-- but there's a reason that the road to Hell is paved with those things. Speaking from experience, what you're doing in regards to calling people that are contributing as fits their characters as 'trolls' and trying to tell a prospective member of the roster that they're not allowed to contribute to a thread when they're seeing a problem emerging is damaging all on its own. What would help the most is to simmer down and not take everything ZOMG!seriously.
Back to top Go down
EFJ

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:23 am

So I was thinking of running a minor character of mine here and to be honest, this is what's wrong with fedding. This gets summed up, imo, someone wanted to run a fed who had little to no business in doing so. Trust me, I know what that looks like, I've been around long enough to run a podcast about efedding, I've seen this countless times (as well as do it myself)

For starters, the fed head didn't exactly advertise himself properly. All I saw was a twitter account and  a roughkut advertisement. He spammed people timelines with his url (which is why I found this place when it first opened). Many people told him to slow his role and for the most part he did. But outside of the roughkut ad, I saw nothing in terms of advertising, reaching out to other feds to ask permission about posting an ad. You know, things that work in this game.

Secondly, the fedhead tweets "as soon as we get a stable roster, we'll have our first show" 10 PEOPLE IS NOT A STABLE ROSTER! The card went up 9 days after the fed was created....NINE DAYS! No staff in place before the place opened, this place was built on the fly.

Now Mr. Jaxson, while your intentions were good, I see you have a "Rebel" usergroup image just like everyone but the fed head, which means you have just as much say as any other members here. You stepping up is honorable, but unless the fed head gives it the ok, signs up and says "Sure I can use some help" you don't have room to order people around and build someone else fed into your fed.

Also, Not getting people and having half your roster no show, that's not "little" things. Those are big things. See, normally, when a fed opens, you can pencil in about 3 to 5 no shows the first show. It just happens, people join a new fed, forget about it and leave. The problem wasn't that half the roster no showed it was that the roster was so small to begin with. Can you start with 10? Sure, but its alot easier to start with 15, even if it means waiting a week to have the first card. Feds that are opened for a while and attract names, are normally headed by a staff that is patient, but not too patient. Nine days. Nine days this place was created by one man with zero staff and the first card is up. That is far too soon.

As far as the whole Open letter thing, it read like an open RP rather than a news bit. So for SEVERAL characters to respond IN CHARACTER, seems like a bit harsh to single out the moronic mongaloid for spewing something that a senile old man would say. I mean, I've seen this Abobo guy on Twitter tweet in all caps about cats and lizards and crashing through walls. He's an odd character.

I was just a guy who was looking to try out a character, help out a new fed, but it looks like this fed may not see next week.

If it does, you'll see me
Back to top Go down
I Am The Walrus

I Am The Walrus

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 am

Ok, I might as well chime in since I was brought up. I guess I'll just bullet point this.

-I came here to have some fun running a side character in a low pressure situation.

- I didn't think it'd cause a problem to respond IC in a open thread where it seemed everyone else was. Jaelyn's character is grating, an attention whore and self-centered. If the post pissed you off, it was supposed to be irritating- so it could get channeled IC. I thought I got that across in her intro segment, which speaking of, I did do an intro segment. Which, I think would show I /was/ trying to help get shit going. Because ...

- As Ohne or Abobo can confirm, I run several other characters. I have a staff role at a well respected fed that keeps me busy.Granted, I've had people I've had my differences with in the past. But ... I don't know Joe, or most of you. With my other responsibilities I don't have the time to sign up somewhere, write up segments, etc. just because I felt like trolling a bunch of people I've never met before.

- That being said, I think I'm gonna bounce. I was probably spreading myself too thin to begin with, and between this whole kerfuffle and the 10 day layoff I don't think this is gonna be worth my while. Nothing personal, I've had much worse said to me over the net. This is just giving me a bit of a headache. Hope y'all land on your feet and do well. Silas, always liked your work, hope I get to cross paths with you somewhere down the road. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:55 am

Okay so, i have alot going on.

The last fucking thing I need is heat between members. I'm trying to make PWR an enjoyable place to Fed. And its becoming difficult when I already have members bickering.

If you don't want to help out, ans have some fun, get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
Silas Romero

Silas Romero

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:15 am

I Am The Walrus wrote:
Ok, I might as well chime in since I was brought up. I guess I'll just bullet point this.

-I came here to have some fun running a side character in a low pressure situation.

- I didn't think it'd cause a problem to respond IC in a open thread where it seemed everyone else was. Jaelyn's character is grating, an attention whore and self-centered. If the post pissed you off, it was supposed to be irritating- so it could get channeled IC. I thought I got that across in her intro segment, which speaking of, I did do an intro segment. Which, I think would show I /was/ trying to help get shit going. Because ...

- As Ohne or Abobo can confirm, I run several other characters. I have a staff role at a well respected fed that keeps me busy.Granted, I've had people I've had my differences with in the past. But ... I don't know Joe, or most of you. With my other responsibilities I don't have the time to sign up somewhere, write up segments, etc. just because I felt like trolling a bunch of people I've never met before.

- That being said, I think I'm gonna bounce. I was probably spreading myself too thin to begin with, and between this whole kerfuffle and the 10 day layoff I don't think this is gonna be worth my while. Nothing personal, I've had much worse said to me over the net. This is just giving me a bit of a headache. Hope y'all land on your feet and do well. Silas, always liked your work, hope I get to cross paths with you somewhere down the road. Peace.
If I knew you are or what feds you are in.. That might be possible. lmao .. Other than that, thanks for the kind words. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alexis Terry

Alexis Terry

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 am

Yeah I don't know whats going on nor do I care to much. I'm just in this for the fun. I've been fedding for like over 10 years and I've stuck with it because I find certain feds that are drama free and relaxing. I think I was trying to find the next Galveston Island Wrestling sadly I dont think PWR is going to work out. I hope thats not taken the wrong way but with the all this drama, just kills my vibe.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:28 am

Real sorry that this drama had to come between you, and haveing some fun here. I hope you stick around as I try and clean this up.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Dear Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tate Jaxon   Dear Tate Jaxon Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Tate Jaxon
Page 1 of 1