Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon Empty
PostSubject: The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon   The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 am

Welp, let's get this thing started. My name is Rachael, but I go by Rae. I'm 18 years old. I'll be 19 on September 1st. I've been e-fedding and roleplaying for 5 plus years. I originally started on cannon e-feds where you play only real wrestlers. For the last 2 years I've only participated on caw e-feds and caw/cannon feds. I'm most known by my character Saylor Laine, whom is on Twitter as @SaylorLaine. I've been her for over a year. I also play Harley Havoc (@punkbitchharley) and Vivien Mason (@VivienMason). Tate is a new character for me, but I've had a lot of ideas for him for a while now. Thankfully PWR is allowing me to use those ideas for the first time.

Outside of roleplaying I'm just a random, outgoing girl who loves wrestling. I probably know more about wrestling than I should, really. I love writing as well and I do graphic design and skinning/coding. I'm into music, hugely. I listen to anything from pop to heavy metal in the aspect that I can listen to Ke$ha or Miley Cyrus one minute and then make a huge turn to Metallica or Iron Maiden. It's crazy. I have a boyfriend of 11 months on August 25th. He's my whole world. I love him to death. Hopefully I can get him to join.

That's me. Any other questions, ask away. (:
Back to top Go down
Eric Steel

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon   The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

Welcome to the fed... I really hope to work with you in the near future. I'm Patrick. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Tiami Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon   The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Rae!!! Its Amber here. Smile Great to be working with you again, been a while since we last worked together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon   The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Nice to see everyone getting along well.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon   The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 am

@Patrick: Thanks! I look forward to working with you in the future as well.

@Ambz: I'm so excited to be doing something with you again. It's been far too long!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon   The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Behind Tate Jaxon
Page 1 of 1