Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character Empty
PostSubject: QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character   QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 pm

So, I thought I would continue this for Clay today and ask you all who your favorite e-fedding character is that is NOT your character.

Mine would have to be Zack Lifer. A lot may think I'm biased because my boyfriend plays him, but honestly, it's because of the sheer substance of the character. He's a solid character that has done a lot and keeps my interest peaked. He's not a Gary Stu. He's got his flaws (in this case a lot) and it makes him believable.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Terry

Alexis Terry

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character   QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Probably a tie between Lacey Allen Cohen or Aspen Chaud. Both are the strongest female characters I've seen both competitively and character wise. They both have so much depth and not only that, their handles are both great writers so their roleplays are always easy reads
Back to top Go down
Eli Bower

Eli Bower

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character   QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:32 pm

One of my favorite characters of all time is Steve Storme/Steve Ashton. The guy who handled him recruited me into my first efed and also played another (a probably even equally entertaining) character named Osiris. What made Osiris interesting was the fact that, at the time, no one in the fed knew who handled him. He would just post an awesome roleplay and disappear for a week. After the fed closed down and I joined Storme's (real name Alex) subsequent fed, CGS, he told me that he was Osiris. The appeal of Steve Storme was his evolution. Alex handled Storme for years and I only really saw a glimpse of Storme's overall progression unfortunately.

Back to top Go down
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character   QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 am

Kilroy Evans, he is e-feds Mick Foley. Nobody thinks he should get over, and he's the best fucking thing you'll read.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Glanton

Adrian Glanton

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character   QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:21 am

I probably won't be able to add a lot of this since I'm getting back into actual e-fed with CAWS, so I'll give it my shot. GIW Bias. I'm probably going to have to go with Alexis Terry. I went from absolutely hating her (in a heel way) to being in love with the character. I love the story that Chase did with Terry and while I wasn't in GIW long enough, Terry was my favorite character. Plus, someone making a female character credible is pretty awesome. Jamie Vaccaro would be second, mainly because of our match. His handler is also a cool dude and while I was new, he made it to where I think anyone could have understood the backstory without having to go digging for RPs.

Outside of GIW, probably a guy named Jason Rains. I joined an efed with him and Lifer a long time ago. Without Rains, Lynch would never have been born. While he was carrying on a story that I was new too, it opened my eyes to character development RPing and really brought out something in me. I never got to see a lot of his RPs, but I loved what I had read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character   QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character Empty

Back to top Go down

QOTD: Favorite E-Fed Character
Page 1 of 1