Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QOTD: E-Fed Moments

Go down 
+3
Tate Jaxon
Alexis Terry
Clay Krueger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay Krueger

Clay Krueger

QOTD: E-Fed Moments Empty
PostSubject: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 pm

As its a bit quiet here during the weekend, I thought I'd introduce a QOTD (Question Of The Day, but you knew that).

What has been your most memorable e-fed moment?
Back to top Go down
Alexis Terry

Alexis Terry

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Beating you, Alioth Starre, and Wake Walker in Soul Survivor and retaining the GIW Undisputed Championship in my second reign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Winning a world title with such a small character as Maryse Ouellet. That was glorious to me. I took her to heights I'd never taken anyone before. She was a SHIMMER Tag Team Champion, United States Champion, Television Champion, Women's Champion, and World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Silas Romero

Silas Romero

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:08 pm

I don't have very many with Silas.. Other than winning the ECWF Extreme Championship twice, despite Silas not being an 'extreme' worker lol. Back in the E-Mail fed days, my Nick Starks character pretty much wrecked shop.. Maybe I should bring him back? lmao
Back to top Go down
Adrian Glanton

Adrian Glanton

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Beating Clay and 4 others in my first match. Well, sort of. Whipping up 10k as Michael Lynch to defeat Jamie V and retaining my championship. Staying kind of undefeated (if you don't count a no-contest and tag loss) as Lynch. Winning a championship with Lynch. Really, my only remotely successful character. Pretty much anything Lynch.
Back to top Go down
Clay Krueger

Clay Krueger

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:28 pm

I'll just quickly add mine. Probably my first title win in 2002. In New World Wrestling (probably New World Wrestling Association it was that long ago). They had a Hardcore 24/7 title in its own forum. Basically you RP attacking the Champ and end it by making a cover or locking in a submission. Either the defending Champion replies kicking out, somebody else gets involved or an admin comes along with a random response. The guy in charge of the fed then ruined the surprise by telling me over MSN! So I won the Hardcore Championship, twice more after that too but the first one was special.
Back to top Go down
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Making another handler so mad at one of my promos she called the fedhead and wanted me kicked out of the interfed tournament because she didn't understand the concept of parody.
Back to top Go down
Silas Romero

Silas Romero

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:40 pm

BraveSwordMachine wrote:
Making another handler so mad at one of my promos she called the fedhead and wanted me kicked out of the interfed tournament because she didn't understand the concept of parody.
That's pretty incredible. haha
Back to top Go down
Clay Krueger

Clay Krueger

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Oh I've been there before myself. Couple of years ago I tested the myogynest character out and a female member demanded I was booted because of comments like women were only good for one thing, should be restricted to the kitchen etc.
Back to top Go down
Ohne Dich

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 am

Silas Romero wrote:
BraveSwordMachine wrote:
More like incredibly pathetic.

*was the fedhead/tournament organizer in question*
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:08 am

Ohne Dich wrote:
Silas Romero wrote:
BraveSwordMachine wrote:
More like incredibly pathetic.

*was the fedhead/tournament organizer in question*
Hey, this is supposed to be a positive thread that's just us sharing our personal achievements/fun moments. If you can't do that, don't post. Okay? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Terry

Alexis Terry

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:11 pm

I think he was calling the girl in question pathetic for calling the fedhead
Back to top Go down
Ohne Dich

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:15 pm

She, and Alexis is right.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Ohne Dich wrote:
She, and Alexis is right.
My apologies. The way you worded it came off wrong. Again, my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Ohne Dich

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:45 pm

It happens. Text, by nature, can take on all sorts of wonky tones by accident. No biggie.

...although on a personal note? The damned person calling me to gripe over being parodied woke me up from a nap. Not cool, man. Not cool.

Anyway, back on topic-- my best e-fed moment was entering a nine-person elimination hardcore match with a new uberface, having her win and eliminate half the field... and the fedhead was so awesome about sticking to her concept? She didn't use a single weapon throughout the entire match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QOTD: E-Fed Moments   QOTD: E-Fed Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

QOTD: E-Fed Moments
Page 1 of 1