Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters Empty
PostSubject: VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters   VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Gwen, Callie, Post your RP's here.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
Gwen Massey

Gwen Massey

PostSubject: Gwen Massey's Promo No Title (Second take)   VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Promo One: I always get the” Last Laugh”//By myself// A disclosed location [on camera]

In a dimly lit room, we see a lone female in the room pacing around it sing softly to herself as she runs her hand against the rooms wall. Her attire was casual seeing she wore a white jacket on with the hood pulled over, blue jeans as well as brown military boots. She slowly removed herself from the wall and she stood over by the lone chair which always sat in this room. This room in particular was very close to the female seeing that this was her escape, this dark and dimly lit room was the only place that her and her imaginary friend could run too while people wanted to hurt her. Wanted to confine her to a place where they would’ve literally hurt her and made her go well.. insane. This place was this females safe haven, no one has been in it besides a few that follow in what she believes but none can return to the place without her being with them. Many have tried and none have successfully made it back. Looking now at the camera, she slowly walks over to it before placing her hand gently on the top of it and turned it on as she backed up and sat in the chair with her head down, no way of seeing her face or any of her features.

“I was a little girl when I found this place, I called it “heaven” seeing that it was the only place that seemed to want me to be happy. On the streets of Seattle, I was looked at as an outcast, a freak because I would tell people I heard a voice in my head and I would literally have conversations to it. The people called me “Insane” and yet I stand before you with a career of inflecting pain on other human beings and being paid very handsomely might I add. Those people wanted to silence me because they did not want to be associated with me. Those bad men and women at that crazy house, that insane asylum wanted to lock me away as a little girl and throw away the key. Was it because in this modern day and age having imaginary friends is so wrong? Having someone to be there for you when your parents were never home? Your older sister was into what was more going on in the guy next to her pants than what her little sister could get into while she was supposed to be babysitting? It wasn’t a crime until someone is called on their shit about it.. then it becomes a crime huh?”

“ In this modern day of technology, medicine and science you bad doctors declared me as mentally insane and borderland bipolar when in fact I just wanted to have someone to talk to. Do I blame my parents for this? No, I do not. Do I blame the sister who almost had me kidnapped at a young age? No, I do not. I blame all of those smart asses who believe that this world is a better place when it is not! The only person I have to thank for all of that was my very special imaginary friend Alessa for helping me through it all. I am now twenty two years old.. I hate more or less everyone I come into contact with and that goes for the majority of the people I have met in my line of work”

As I finished speaking, I reached down and picked up a book and held it up and then finally revealed my face to the camera. I wore black eyeliner which was applied very deeply and all around my eye and red lipstick that reached my cheeks. My iris was naturally brown but at the moment, both of my eyes were orange. I moved the hair out of my face and then pointed to this book before flipping it on its back.

“To my little Song Birds out there who might have an idea of who I am.. I appreciate you for following long this tragic sad story which has had its rewards in the last couple of years, Thank You. For those who do not know.. allow me to educate you really quick so I may get back on topic. Ladies and Gentlemen and those horrible people who ATTEMPTED to lock me away in that cell at the insane asylum, I am reckoning.. I am a person who fears no man, whom fears no beast but believes in a Cure that can be administered only through my hands. I am a fellow Pro Wrestling Rebellion Rebel.. I am Gwendolyn Massey and I am the “Infinite Cure”. The reasoning for me holding up this book in my hand/Waves it back and forth before sitting it in my lap/ is for those who had a chance to come out and see firsthand, watch on your expensive televisions that you do not deserve or even heard about on Google.. PWR had their first crowning of their champions, The PWR World Champion as well as the PWR Vantage Point Champion. I personally remember watching a certain special promo which in fact caught my attention more than any promo had in that match, it was done by one Callie Winter, a female who reminds you of Snow White if she were in the video game Alice: Madness Returns. She could totally be a character running about with a knife talking about/Mockingly/ Come here and give me a kiss! “

I laugh to myself softly before I began to tap my finger on the book and looked down to the back of it with a faint smile as after a few moments I rose my head and adverted my gaze back towards the camera that was in place.

“ You see, I have been fascinated by Callie since day one. Her cold personality which is very welcoming to those who understand and are willing to see where she was coming from. She mentioned in her promo that something just as this book in my lap were similar to the people here in PWR. /pauses a second and then sighs/ Winters I hate to admit this but credit where credit was due. She called out a lot of people that day but the one person she did not call out was myself. She brought up some very good points about how most people read books, determining whether or not the book was worth the buy or worth the time and effort to understand it. I hate to break it to you sweetheart, I am that one book you will end up taking your entire life to understand because my story will change/snaps my fingers/ like that if you aren’t paying attention. I didn’t have my chance to go into the ring with you all and showcase my skills to become the PWR World Champion like Silas Romero and also the PWR Vantage Point Champion like Tate Jaxon”

“I had to sit back on the side lines and shake my leg due to the serious lack of talent in that ring. Was I upset? Of course but I couldn’t do anything about it. /smiles big/ Although that was the case then, this is now and I have you all to myself in that ring at Vantage Point 2. You see Callie, my fascination with you isn’t a bad one, I do not want to hurt you as I would some of the other members here.. for once, I actually like you. They have always said that misery loves company and I believe I have company. Nonetheless, I am get ahead of myself seeing that nine times out of ten the story will be different and you will be doing everything you can to stay out of my grips. Most of the time we hear how most people on the roster are going to do this and how they are going to do that.. No! I am going to make sure I beat you and I will stand over your body and you will know what this “Cure” really is and will know what I am all about”

I said as I threw the book into the dark corners of the room and slightly leaned forward with a sinister smile on my face. My eyes wide now and I ran my fingers through my hood to remove the hood which was placed on my head.

“You see Callie Winters, this is no game. This is not another one of those throw me out the ring matches. You are going to have to literally hurt me in order to gain a victory but how can you hurt something that wants to hurt you? How can you even muster up the courage to step into the ring with a person who has been labeled “Dangerous and mentally unstable”?/Taps her bottom lip with her finger/ You cannot and you do not! Winters, I am a different person inside that ring and if you value what little of your career you have established, I think it would benefit you if you just didn’t show up to the event. It would greatly benefit you if you just backed out now so I do not have to stain your beautiful hair with your own blood. At Vantage Point Ep2 I will be making my statement very strong and hard unlike many who lost their matches in PWR. I will be making sure that everyone sees me as a threat and not this beautiful young woman who stands before them with a smile on her face outside that ring but as the she-devil I truly am inside it! Look that up and read that why don’t you and get back at me when you are done because I can promise you at the end of this… You WILL believe in the Cure just as I and my followers do.. I bid you a good night, pleasant dreams and oh, good luck because you are going to need it sweetheart”

/My life has not been beautiful as many imagine it has been, My trails, my victories, my everything was owed to that squared ring, those who took the time out to understand me for me and of course my natural talent for frightening people. The cards are set, the stage is set.. the cast is in place… all is needed now is a ending scene which will be the referee holding my arm up in victory.. enough said/

As I finished up my thought, I stood up and picked up the camera and sat it down on the ground and flicked the light off and after a few moments the camera turns to static.
Back to top Go down
Callie Winters

Callie Winters

PostSubject: Taking on a friend?   VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Flicker on. The camera comes to life in a room that has slate grey painted walls and black curtains.

It is about time.

A voice came from behind the camera. The camera turned to find the source of this voice. It was PWR's newest conquest. Calliope Winters. She walked over to the black chair she had set up in the nearly empty room. She glanced around the room, gesturing as she did. Sitting down as well.

Dearest Gwendolyn, my friend.

Her eyes drifted back towards the camera.

Upset over the fact that I did not mention you in my promo?

She shook her head.

You weren't even in the match. I didn't even know you. Why would I bother to bring you up?

Callie chewed on her bottom lip for a minute, in thought. She then sighed.

Gwendolyn, quite the ego you have my friend. Clever of you to refer to yourself as a book. I have learned that people like you change at the drop of a dime because of a mental illness. No offense against you my dear. You are still a friend of mine. At least outside of the ring. Once we get in that ring, all bets are off as I told you before. Sure we went out and had drinks, talking about what friends talk about. You even made an attempt to get me to trash talk you before our match. Tsk Tsk. That is a game I chose not to play with you Gwenny dear. You see, there is a time and place for everything. You should know that with your vast experience.

At least she assumed that Gwen had experience, the way she spoke.

Gwendolyn, you see. I am well aware that this is not a game. I am not sure what buffoon would think it was.

She shook her head very slowly.

While you spout off about how misery loves company, you fail to realize that I am not miserable. I had a happy childhood. Loving parents. Awesome siblings. Family vacations to Cabo, St. Barts and the Hamptons. I am amused by the fact that people look at me and see someone who suffers. Wrong. Judgmental bastards.

She smirks some.

Gwendolyn, we are done talking about how you will beat me in the ring. Which I do realize that I will have to pin you down or knock you out in order to win this. I am not as stupid as you apparently think I am.

Callie rolled her eyes.

Some friend, huh? Oh and congratulations. You are going to be my first win.

Callie mockingly clapped for the camera.

The young woman leaned back into the chair.

Tate.

That word escaped her lips rather slowly.

You are a man with talent. Obviously because you've got one of the two pieces of gold that PWR currently has. You are someone I'd like to have in my corner. Now or somewhere down the road.

A sigh escaped Callie's lips. Lips that happened to match the wild strands of black hair that flowed with her platinum blonde hair.

Gwendolyn Massey. Be ready. Hopefully you will have learned your lesson after this match. That lesson being that you should never underestimate Calliope Winters.

She smirked and stood up. She started towards the door. She paused.

You're feeble minded friend who you think does not grasp the concept of what a match involves. Or who I was. See you at Vantage Point where I will show you how determined I am to kick your psychotic ass all over that ring. Then go out for drinks and Za....

She continued walking. Moving off camera. Flicker off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters   VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters Empty

Back to top Go down

VP Episode 2: Gwen Massey vs. Callie Winters
Page 1 of 1