Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vantage Point Episode One: Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

Vantage Point Episode One: Results Empty
PostSubject: Vantage Point Episode One: Results   Vantage Point Episode One: Results EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Pro Wrestling Rebellion Presents..
Monday Night Vantage Point! Episode One: New Beginnings
Live from TD Garden, Boston Massachusetts

Vantage Point Episode One: Results Monday10

-The Vantage Point theme hits the AP System, and the fans jump to thier seats at the sounds of the Pyro. Blue and White strobe lights surface the arena, and you can practically feel the energy. The Camera does a pan zoom, and gets captures a nice shot of the whole crowd.

-The Vantage Point Theme cuts out.

-"Hood Pope Instrumental" sounds off, as Joseph Damon walks slowly on to the ramp.

JD: Please, cut the music.

-The music comes to a silence.

JD: Well, Well, Well! Let me hear it boston?

-The fans give off a phenomenal reaction.

JD: Welcome! To the first ever Monday Night Vantage Point! And here's the deal cats and dogs, I was in the shower, thinking of how I was going to un-vacate the championship title belts, and what better way that to have two, yes I said two, championship Battle Royals.

Here's how its going to work. The first Royal of the Night, will be for the Pro Wrestling Rebellion World Heavyweight Championship. Last man standing takes the prize. But here's the catch! The loser's of the World Heavyweight Championship Battle Royal will face off, in another Battle Royal, for the Vantage Point Championship Title.
I know its sort of weird that we have our Main Event first, but what the hell.
I'd love to stay here and chat, but we have a legacy to start-

-Damon drops the mic, and walks off the stage.

-The audience practically jumps to their feet in excitement.

-Camera cuts to the Commentary Booth

Robin: Shalom Wrestling Fans! I'm Robin Cass, the "Real Smark", here to supply you, with all of the best quality commentary! And uh, this is my grumpy ol' pal Max Wilde--

-Suddenly the Titantron turns on.

Jaelyn Rose: We live in a 'right now' society that thrives on instant gratification. Patience has become somewhat of a lost art. But who can blame people, right? Information is available at your fingertips, fast food is everywhere, if a horny little bastard wants to enjoy a wank he just needs to hop online instead of waiting for next month's Playboy to come out. Everything's go, go, go.
Robin: Who the hell is this??
-She snaps her fingers.
Jaelyn Rose: Just look at this place, Pro Wrestling Rebellion. People are clamoring to hop aboard at a rapid pace. You've got this debut show with people deluding themselves into thinking that it's something special to be part of this first show. They're clamoring for the right to be the first World Champion, waving their proverbial dicks around, desperate to convince the world that they're the one who's a cut above the rest.
-There's a slight pause as she allows her words to set in.
Jaelyn Rose: It's a nice little narrative, but let's back up a bit and return to reality. The reality is that two years from now your average fan will struggle to remember who made up that first card. The reality is that maybe 4 out of the 10 competitors on this debut show will leave any lasting impact on PWR. That's just the nature of the beast, some swim, some sink, some fade away and get replaced by a new shinier toy. I get it though, I really do. It's a big deal if you're someone whose questionable skills mean they might otherwise not be in line for a World Title shot if they actually had to work their way up the ranks. Because let's be perfectly blunt, we all know the likes of our identity confused friend Mostafa couldn't draw heat with a blowtorch and likely don't know the difference between a wristlock and a wristwatch.
-She gives an ever so slight shrug of her shoulders and cocks her head a bit.
Jaelyn Rose: I'm not one who's going to foolishly rush headlong into things though. I've been patient in waiting for my break, I can wait a little longer. Because I know that I will be Champion sooner or later. Let's be real, do I really want my big title win to come in a battle royal? There's going to be so much going on that I could be dazzling the masses and the cameras would miss it because they're focused on some goof getting stomped on in the corner. No, I'm going to let everyone see exactly what I'm capable of, then have my moment of glory in a real match where I can get my proper spotlight.
-A quick smile is flashed.
Jaelyn Rose: Now, the last thing I'd want is you to take offense at the implication that you're all a bunch of mouth breathing knuckle draggers incapable of actual critical thinking, that's not the case at all. I'm just saying most of you are; Silas actually has a good head on his shoulders, and Abobo's a funny guy. Don't misinterpret what I'm saying either. It's not said with malicious intent, or with a lack of appreciation for the groundwork you're laying. You're doing valuable yeomen's work. There's anticipation in the air, and someone has to play the role of the disappointments that will leave the people wanting more. Someone has to set the initial bar, so I know how hard I need to push myself to surpass it. I've got a long career ahead of me, I'm not taking years off it by giving 98% if I only need to give 85% to be the best thing going.
-She casually reaches into her pocket and pops in a stick of gum.
Jaelyn Rose: I don't need to be the first lady of PWR, I'll settle for being the first lady of PWR to speak without using hackneyed cliches and awkward metaphors. I don't need to be the first Champion, I'll just settle for making sure that when my time comes? I'll the best. Boys, girls, I'll be seeing you all soon; ta ta.
-With a wave of the hand, we cut quickly to static.

-The Titantron shuts off and everything goes back to normal.

Max: I have absolutely no Idea what we just witnessed, but its something to look out for.

Robin: Agreed.. -- Anyway, We have an action packed night for ya'll tonight, and what do you make of this double Battle Royal Max?

Max: Well, I can tell you this. Both matches are going to be fast paced, entertaining matches. Here at PWR we have the best talent roster on planet earth. So I'm expecting great things.

MATCH: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE ROYAL

Maddie Lyons: Our first match, will be a Battle Royal for the Pro Wrestling Rebellion World Heayweight Championship!

Robin: Up, Up, and Away we go!

Max: I know we should be talking about wrestling, but how about that Bombshell Maddie Lyons huh?!

-Gone with the Wind by Kenya Moore hits the AP System

Maddie Lyons: Introducing first, from Miami Florida.....Ryder Martin!

-Ryder walks steadily to the beat of his theme music, mocking the fans. He slides into the ring, and awaits the next contender.

Maddie Lyons: Intoducing the Knockout Supreme....Silas Romero!

-With the lights dimming down in the arena, various gold spot lights started going over the crowd. This of course lead to the gold pyro exploding from underneath the stage, as "the Colombian Faction" by Volumes begins to play across the PA System. I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!...With that, the 'Knockout Supreme' himself emerged onto the the stage, with one single spotlight shining down upon him. Silas stared out into the crowd, while some of them were cheering him on, but most were jeering him. The reaction didn't seem to phase the living embodiment of chaos. He shook his hands out for a moment, while jumping up and down. Soon as the first breakdown kicked in on the song, Silas lunged forward, throwing his right elbow out front and center. There was a look of rage in Silas' eyes, as unleashed a roar from the pit of his gut. He smirked as he strolled down the ramp, looking confident with each and every stride. At the bottom of the entrance ramp, he jumped around a bit, he took off running towards the ring. Silas dove under the bottom rope and slide across the ring mat a bit, before popping up to his feet rather quick like. He walked towards the ropes facing the hard camera, placing his right foot on the bottom rope and his left on the second middle rope. Romero leaned forward as much as he could, while laughing at the mixed reaction from the crowd. Once the clean vocal part kicked in on his theme, he raised his right arm up; folding it at the elbow. He smirked, as he sprung backwards off the ropes, landing in a bit of a 180* degree turn on his feet. He walked circles around the ring, loosening up some.

Robin: What do you think of this Silas Romero guy Max?

Max: Well he sure as hell looks like someone who's willing to stir up competition.

Maddie Lyons: Introducing, the Icy Princess....Tiami Tyler!

-Gotta Tell You hits the PA and out walks Tiami, blue and white flashing lights. She smiles, pointing ot the fans and hi fiving them as she makes her way to the ring. When she gets to the bottom, she runs a hand along the bottom rope, jumping up on the apron and smiling as she blows a kiss to the crowd. She gets in the ring ,sliding off her blue leather jacket and stares up at the entrance way, awaiting her opponent.

Max: But to tell you the truth Robin, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if a female such as Tiami Tyler show's up the
Men, and takes the gold!

Maddie Lyons: Introducing the Man known as the Lone Soldier....Eric Steele!

Robin: Now from what I hear, Steele has plenty of experience from the past, and he's been wrestling for quite a bit.

Max: I wouldn't doubt it Robin.

-Welcome to my hood plays out throughout the pa system. Eric Steel walks out of the curtains as the fans boo him almost out of the building. He was wearing canadian type tights as red and white pyros flare up with his arms rising up. He walks down the ramp with a swagger to his step. He walks up the steps and climbs in the ring. He just stands there with a smug look on his face as if he doesn't have a care in the world.

Maddie Lyons: Introducing The Spitfire...Nicole Reyes!

-As the strings of Kiss my Ass starts, the fans look up to the top of the ramp as multiple colored lights start to circle the entrance ramp and suddenly, the ring apron drapes move. Nicole Reyes starts to crawl out from under the ring as she kneels up and tilts her head back as she bites down on her left index finger. She glances out from the side of her eye as she smiles deviously. She places her hands up on the apron and pulls herself up as she slides backwards in under the bottom rope. She kicks her feet off of the first rope and rolls over backwards. She kneels up in the middle of the ring until she pushes her knees off of the mat. She dashes over to the front ropes and hops on the first rope as she leans over the top rope. She blows a kiss to the crowd as the fans give her a mixed reaction. She hops off the bottom rope and twirls around as she runs her hands through the back of her hair. Her theme comes to an end as she starts to skip around the ring freely passin the other stars in the ring.

Maddie Lyons: Introducing God's Gift to Professional Wrestling....Tate Jaxon!

Max: Now this is the type of guy I would put my money on!

-The lights dim down in the arena with the start of "Goodbye Graceful" by Falling in Reverse blaring throughout the arena. Soon, bright white strobe lights flash around while "God's Gift to Professional Wrestling" Tate Jaxon entered the arena in a slow saunter. He surveyed the crowd before moistening his lips, winding up his arm like he was about to pitch a baseball, then tossing it out with a loud scream, "LOOK AT HOW DAMN GOOD I AM!" He points to himself repeatedly before smirking deviously, cockily approaching the ring. He climbs the side of the apron, springboarding over the top rope. Immediately he heads to the nearest turnbuckle, shouting something at the fans while he points to the crowd, then himself before making bowing motions. Tate hops down, proud with himself as he prepares for his match.

Maddie Lyons: Introducing Mr. Adventure...Eli Bower!

-The opening cords of “Break on Through” by The Doors radiates through the speakers as Eli Bowers steps through the curtains snapping his fingers to the song. He beams at the crowd as he continues to snap. When the chorus hits, he sings along encouraging the crowd to join him. He nods in approval as he makes his way down to the ring, slapping the hands of fans en route. He jumps onto the apron and wipes his feet before entering the ring. He holds up a single fist as he walks to his corner.

Robin: Now, In all seriousness, I think thats the kind of guy I'm placing my bet on. Great look, and Great attitude going into a great match. I like it..

Maddie Lyons: Introducing the Flesh and Blood Kool Aid Man......Abobo!

Max: Flesh and Blood Kool Aid?

Robin: Sounds Tasty!

-The cameras pan to a small brick wall built on the side of the stage, and the opening beat of You Think You Know by Device starts up and the wall starts to shudder, the wall breaks down and there stands Abobo wearing a pair of Falta G jeans, and he pauses for a second and takes off sprinting to the ring like a bullet he slides under the bottom rope and gets to his feet quickly and criss-crosses the ring a couple of times then stops and shakes the ropes violently.

Robin: Quite the entrance you could say.

Maddie Lyons: Introducing The Punk...Mostafa Sayed!

-The Music hits as fans cheer because they love Mostafa,They Start saying We Love Mostafa. he enters the ring and taunts like the In the corner.

Max: We love Mostafa my ass!

Robin: Oh give him a chance Max.

Maddie Lyons: Introducing Lastly....Callie Winters!

-Pain by Three Days Grace starts up. Calliope comes out, she nods once and starts down the ramp. She climbs into the ring, and awaits the bell.

-Ten Rebels stare at eachother, and you can feel the temperature rising.

DING DING DING!

Robin: And we're Off!

-Mostafa Sayed moves to the center of the ring, and Taunts in front of his contenders. Ryder martin charges Mostafa, and pushes him to the corner. Soon enough, everyone in the ring begin's to push Mostafa over the ropes.

-The Fans cheering roars, as the match evolves into an all out brawl.

Max: Its an all out ambush!

-Tiami Tyler backs away from the group, and goes to the opposite corner. She screams "THE ICY PRINCESS IS HERE!" The group scatters away from Mostafa, and Tiami runs across the ring to the corner where Mostafa stands groggy. She drills Mostafa with a missile dropkick. Mostafa falls over the top rope, and hits the ground.

Robin: Looks like Mostafa is the first victim of the top rope!

-9 Rebels stand in the ring, waiting for some one to make a move. Suddenly, Eric Steele charges Abobo. He hits Abobo with a few punches to the face. But Abobo catches a fist. He throws Steele onto his shoulders, and holds him high in a Gorilla Press. The Rest of the Rebel's watch in awe of Abobo's raw power.

Robin: Oh god! Steele watch out!

-Tate Jaxon runs from his corner, and spears Abobo. Eric Steele falls out of he Gorilla Press, and out of the ring. Tate and Abobo begin Brawling on the ground.

-The Fans go wild.

Max: And thats numero dos!

-While Tate and Abobo brawl on the ground, Nicole Reyes hits Tiami Tyler with a clothesline. The two roll on the ground until Tyler gets to her feet. She kicks Reyes in the gut, but before she can push her through the bottom rope,  Silas Romero hits a devistating german suplex on Tiami from behind.

Robin: And THATS wrestling!

-Eli Bower crawls over the top rope, and hits a springboard cross body on Silas Romero. Silas roll's up and quickly recovers. Tate and Abobo finally get to their feet, and before brawling, they look into eachother's faces. They grab Eli from behind, and double Irish Whip him over the top rope.

Robin: Dammit, and I had high expectations for Mr. Adventure.

-7 Rebels are left standing in the ring. Tiami Tyler gets off the ground, and scatters to the corner. She sits on the ground, while the rest go at it.

-Meanwhile Silas Romero and Ryder Martin Brawl in the corner. Ryder goes to clothesline Romero, but he grabs the arm, and drops to the ground into an Armbar.

Robin: He's gonna break that Arm!

-Nicole Reyes hops to her feet hops over Martin and Silas, and runs toward Tyler, she connects with a corner dropkick. She rolls up to her feet, and turns around into a powerslam by Abobo. Tate quickly climbs to the top rope, and hits Abobo with clothesline, the Icy Princess gets to her feet.  She await's Reyes to get to her feet. But out of no where, Callie Winters rolls into the ring, and hit's Reyes while shes down. She drops a quick knee on the side of Reyes Head, and pulls her to her feet.

Robin: WHERE THE HELL WAS WINTERS?

Max: She must have been hanging from the apron the whole time! I haven't seen her since the start of the match!?

-Silas finally lets Ryder out of the Armbar, and they both get to thier feet. Ryder falls to the ground, holding his arm. Silas picks him up, and irish whips him into the ropes. Ryder comes running back, and Silas hits Ryder with an unforgiving clothesline..

-When Reyes get's to her feet,  Winters throws her between her legs. She lifts her up for a Powerbomb, and just when Winter's is about to toss Reyes out of the Ring, Tiami Tyler runs and strikes Callie from the back. Reyes falls off of Winters Shoulder's and on to the ground.

Robin: Awe, No! Another Rebel faces defeat!

-Tiami tosses Winters over the top rope, but Winters holds on to the rope, while staning on the apron. They brawl, but Tyler cant seem to eliminate Winters. Silas runs to Tiami's help, and they both try to eliminate Winters. Ryder gets off the ground and hits Silas in the back of the head. Silas turns around and throws Ryder over the top, Ryder holds on to the ropes.

Max: Oh god he's holding on for dear life!

-Tate Jaxon crawls up to the top rope, on in the corner directly linear with the one that Ryder is holding on to. He dives from the top and hits a flying elbow to the face of Ryder Martin. Ryder falls off the apron, and on to the ground.

Max: Go back to Miami Martin!

-Tate and Silas High Five, but suddenly, Abobo charges them both, and clothesline them over the top. The two hold on tightly.

-Meanwhile, Winters hits Tiami with a flying clothesline from the Apron, into the ring, The Two battle on the ground.

-Abobo has the impression that he has eliminated Silas and Tate. He taunts, and picks up Tyler over his head. He throws hr outside of the ring, into the crowd. Tiami is Eliminated.

Robin: Oh God! Abobo have some mercy! She's a woman!

Max: Robin, this is a place of equality. If she wants to battle with the Big Boys, that's what's gonna happen!

-While Silas and Tate are climbing back into the ring, Silas hits  Tate with a low blow, and Tate falls to the ground.

-The fans give a loud, and mixed reaction.

Robin: Oh Shit! I guess High Fives are decieving folks!

Max: High Five me Robin?

-Silas climbs into the ring, and charges Abobo. The Two brawl, as Callie watches closely. Abobo hits Silas with a chop to the head and Silas falls to the ground. Callie runs at Abobo, and slaps him in the chest. She tries to Irish whip him, but he stands his ground, and Irish whips Callie over the top rope. She falls to the ground.

Max: Well, we're down to two everyone! And the fans are hardly falling out of their seats!

-Silas gets to his feet, and the two stare at eachother.

Robin: And this is what its all about folks. One of these men will walk out of the TD Garden tonight, Pro Wrestling Rebellion World Heavyweight Champion!

-Silas quickly charges Abobo and the two exchange punches. Abobo catches a punch, and drills Silas with a headbutt. Blood begins to rush from Abobo's forehead.

Robin: I'm seeing red Max! Im seeing Red!!

-Silas rolls to the corner, and gets on his feet. Abobo turns around, and Silas hits a rear naked choke. Silas begins to apply more and more pressure. The two fall to the ground, and you can tell that Abobo is losing breath. Silas finally lets go, and stands to his feet. While Abobo is trying to get up, Silas begins to kick him in the head, and in the Gut. Silas pulls Abobo to his feet, but before Silas can make a move, Abobo hits Silas in the back, and Silas falls to the ground.

Robin: Wait, what the hell is Abobo doing?

-The 287 pounder climbs to the top rope and stares down at Silas.

Robin: Oh God Max! I think he's going for the Frog Splash!

Max: No, No! Don't do it Abobo!

-Instantly, Silas jumps to his feet and runs to the corner. He climbs up to the second  turnbuckle and hits Abobo with the GKFO Elbow. Abobo falls from the top turnbuckle out of the ring.

Max: HOLY SHIT! HE'S DONE IT!

Robin: WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

-The fans roar at the sight of their new champ.

-The bell rings, and Columbian Faction by Volumes hits the AP. Silas falls to his knees, as the Confetti falls from the roof of the Arena.

Maddie Lyons: You Winner, and NEW PRO WRESTLING REBELLION WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, SILAS ROMERO!!

-The Referee hands the Pro Wrestling Rebellion Championship to Silas, and raises his hand high. Silas quickly puts his newlyfound belt around his waist, and scatters out of the Arena.

Robin: Well what a match!

Max: And theres more to come! The losers of the World Heavyweight Championship Battle Royal, next!

--Half Time--

MATCH: VANTAGE POINT BATTLE ROYAL

Maddie Lyons: This match, will be a 9-Rebel Battle Royal, for the Vantage Point Championship! When I call your name, please walk to the ring, and await the bell…Callie Winters!.. Abobo!.. Mostafa Sayed!.. Tiami Tyler!.. Ryder Martin!.. Eric Steel!.. Eli Bower!.. Tate Jaxon!.. And Nicole Reyes!.

-The 9 contestants walk to the ring, one after another while their names are called. They stare at eachother in the ring, and await the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Robin: Here we go!

-Immediately everyone jumps on Abobo, clobbering and brawling. Suddenly, Abobo gets the upper hand, and begins tossing the 8 attackers off of him. Tate Jaxon charges Abobo, and hits him with a High Knee. Abobo falls into the corner, and onto his butt. Tate turns around, and Mostafa Sayed hits a mean clothesline on Tate. Tate rolls into a corner. Callie Winters and Tiami tyler begin exchanging punches, but Tiami grabs Callie by the hair, and throws her over the top rope. Callie hangs on.

Max: Hang in there Callie!

-Eli Bower kicks Mostafa Sayed in the head, and Mostafa falls over the top rope. He hangs on. Ryder Martin and Eric Steel brawl in the opposite corner, but Steel breaks free. He charges Mostafa, and kicks the top rope. Mostafa looses his grip, and falls to the ground.

Robin: So long Sayed!

-Abobo Recovers, and before he can get to his feet, Nicole Reyes hits a shining wizard, and knocks Abobo back into the corner. Tate gets off the ground, and lifts Reyes into a firemans carry. He tosses her over the top rope, she falls to the ground. Callie  springboard clotheslines Tiami, and seems to be catching momentum. She drops a leg drop on Eric Steel, and kicks Ryder Martin in the nuts. Martin falls to his knees, and she repetadely kicks him in the chest. Suddenly Eli Bower hits a german suplex on Callie and shit rolls into the corner.

Max: How’d you like that Robin!

Robin: I can admit that Bower is quite the technician!

-Abobo finally gets to his feet, and grabs Eric Steel in a chokeslam. He lifts him up high, and drops him into the corner. Jaxon quickly irish whips Abobo, and Abobo picks up speed. As Tiami Tyler is getting to her feet, Abobo clobbers her in the back with extreme force. She falls over the ropes but hangs on. Callie Winters big boot’s Tyler, and she falls to the ground.

Max: And down goes the Icy Princess.

-Eli Bower charges Callie, but Callie drops for a back body drop, and tosses Eli over the top rope and onto the ground.  Eric Steel then begins to hammer away at Ryder Martin, and he hits a DDT, drilling Ryders head into the canvas. Abobo picks Ryder of the ground, and Irish Whips him over the top rope, and onto the ground.

Robin: And there goes Martin.

-4 Rebels are left standing, each of them take a corner, and stare at eachother, waiting for someone to make a move. Eric Steel hits a spinebuster on Tate Jaxon, and Tate layes on the ground. Callie Winters and Abobo jump to Tate, to try and push him through the first rope. They almost have him off the canvas, when Eric Steel runs and kicks Abobo in the back. Abobo falls his knee. Callie grabs hold of Steel and puts him in a headlock. She jumps on his back to apply pressure. Tate recovers and trips Steel and Callie. They both fall over the top rope, and onto the ground.

Robin: A DOUBLE ELIMINATION! How about that Maxie!

Max: Wow, I’m truly impressed by the strategic style of Tate Jaxon.

-2 Men are left standing. Abobo, and Tate Jaxon. Abobo tosses Jaxon between his legs, and hits a picture perfect powerbomb. He taunts in the corner, and winds up for a big boot. When Tate gets to his feet, Abobo hits a running big boot to the chest, and sends Tate flying to the opposite corner. He charges tate and hits a spear into the corner. The two brawl, until tate gets an upper hand. He punches Abobo two times in the face, and kicks him in the back of the head. Abobo falls to the ground, and Tate climbs to the tope rope. He jumps and hits a devistating elbow drop.

Robin: What an elbow drop!

-When abobo gets to his feet, the two lock up, and Tate hits a Snapmare Driver on Abobo. He immediately picks up Abobo, and irish whips him over the top rope. Abobo holds on for dear life. Abobo recovers and Elbows Tate right to the face. Tate drops to the ground, holding his face. Abobo steps back into the ring, and lifts Tate off the ground.

Max: Oh, dear what is he doing!?

-Abobo lifts Tate in a gorrila press, and drops him on his knee. Tate falls to the corner, and you start to see blood drip from his head. Abobo punches Tate in the corner, and lifts him by his neck to his feet. He tosses Tate into the air, and Tate lands on the back of his neck, in the opposite corner. Abobo charges Tate with a spear, but Tate gets out of the way. While Abobo is leaning back, Tate hits a face melting bulldog.

Robin: I think Tate may have it!!

Max: He just might!

-Tate lifts Abobo off the ground, and into a firemans carry. He walks with him to the corner, and hits a Firemans Carry gut buster. Abobo stumbles and falls over the top rope. He holds on. Tate hits Abobo tow times in the fac e, but Abobo still holds on. Tate climbs to the top rope, and hits a diving headbutt crashing into Abobo’s skull. Abobo falls to the ground.

Maddie Lyons: Your winner, and NEW VANTAGE POINT CHAMPION!...TATE JAXON!

Max: Robin! He’s done it! He’s slayed Abobo, and won the Gold!

Robin: I’m jumping out of my seat Max! Who knew he had it in him to take down the big man!?

-Tate slides out of the ring, and takes his newfound Vantage Point Championship Title. Confetti falls from the rafters, and the fans go absolutely insane. A new champ was crowned.

-Suddenly, Joseph Damon’s theme song hits the AP System. He walks down the ramp, to the center of the ring.

JD: I would like to use this time to congratulate our new champions. Tate Jaxon, Silas Romero, you may enter at this time.
Robin: Looks like we’ll finally get a good look at our new champions.

-Columbian faction by Volumes hits the AP, and Silas Romero storms to the ramp wearing his new PWR World Heavyweight Championship Belt. He slides into the ring, and awaits Tate Jaxon.

Max: This could be rough. Silas eliminated Jaxon in the World Heavyweight Battle Royal!

-Goodbye Graceful by Falling in Reverse it’s the AP, and Tate Jaxon walks out with a smile on his face. Carrying his new Vantage Point Championship Belt over his shoulder. He steps into the ring.

JD: I present you, the new Vantage Point, and World Heavyweight Pro Wrestling Rebellion Champions!

-Tate and Silas come face to face. They both hold their championship belts high.

Robin: What a show!

Max: Agreed. See you next Monday!

End.

-------------

I know it may not be what you expected, but it was the best I could do, and I was sort of crammed. Next week's show will be longer, and more vivid.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Vantage Point Episode One: Results
Page 1 of 1