Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Response to Clay Kruger and PWR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiami Tyler

Response to Clay Kruger and PWR Empty
PostSubject: Response to Clay Kruger and PWR   Response to Clay Kruger and PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Late yesterday, Clay Kruger posted an open letter to PWR, calling Tiami Tyler a gold digger, liar and coward for her sudden turn around and denial of a match with Clay Kruger. When PWR reached out for comments regarding the letter, Tiami stated:

"I am over him. He is sitting and twisting every bit of my wording around to make it like i am some whore. The chauvinist bastard would do something like that however. I agreed that IF I WON the Vantage Point title, then we would have a match. I even told bookers to do just that. I showed up and was bested by two individuals in PWR that deserve to be in the very positions they are in. They are REAL MEN. Clay comes in and within a week, he stirs up so much shit that it pisses me off.

Admit it Clay, you are just a weak coward. You prey on females that you think are weak. I have been through the same chauvinist shit with my own brother twice before. BROTHER, meaning I had ot kick the ass of a member of my family. Like I said though, you have not a damn thing of value to me. I have no thing of value to you either, as i did not win the battle royals. Move the hell on."

When asked about the comments of Tate Jaxon and Alexis Terry, Tiami chuckled a bit before answering.

"I am grateful that they spoke up for me. At the same time, there is a reason that I did not answer Clay's sexist remarks until right now. I wrestle for other promotions, and there is much more important things on my mind, like keeping my career in PWX than to sit and fight with a whiny little boy who didn't get his way. See, he has not a damn thing better to do than sit and try to get me riled up and say yes to the match. I do not give whiners their way. Write all the letters you want ,talk all the shit you want. I have haters all over the world and i just laugh when I prove them all wrong. As for Tate and Alexis, while I thank you both very much for your comments, I am able to fight this battle on my own. I do it by not giving the fool his way. My best advice to you both is do the same thing. Just don't give Clay what he wants. Let him EARN it like we all will or already have."

When asked about the champions of PWR Tiami smiled wide.

"Silas Romero and Tate Jaxon are two men who earned exactly what they came here for. They talked the talk and backed the shit up in that very ring. It is why we are wrestlers. We also pick the right times for our battles. Silas, while a bit brash and abrasive, he can really go in that ring and I enjoyed the competition he gave me. If the time ever comes for Silas/Tiami 2, I look very forward to facing him, regardless if it for pride or titles. Tate...this guy is the total package. He walked out with the Vantage Point title and he managed to really stand tall against some fierce people that were hungry for that belt. I am not one to sit and complain. I know my title shots will come and i know you must start from the bottom to get to the top. One day boys, we will fight each other again and i expect the same thing that happened last time. Fierce competition."

The topic them went back to Clay and if she would ever step in the ring with him. She shook her head, sighing.

"What did he prove? Did he get in that battle royal against nine other superstars? Did he wrestle for the top prize in the game on the first show? He can say he has the experience edge all he damn well pleases, he doesn't show an ounce of it with his attitude. Its 2013. Start acting like it. Maybe then Clay, you will have my attention. Until you do something worthwhile in PWR, don't talk to me again."

Tiami then ended the conversation. We have a feeling that this is far from the end of this confrontation and mud slinging between Clay and Tiami. Stay tuned to PWR and twitter for any news breaking on these two.
Back to top Go down

Response to Clay Kruger and PWR
Page 1 of 1