Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clay 'Chainsaw' Krueger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clay Krueger

Clay Krueger

Clay 'Chainsaw' Krueger Empty
PostSubject: Clay 'Chainsaw' Krueger   Clay 'Chainsaw' Krueger EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 am

Name:
Clay ‘Chainsaw’ Krueger

Nickname:
The Original Lady Killer, Female Faith Breaker, Sultan of Sleaze, Vixen Vasectomy, Sophisticated Sniper

Hometown:
Scottsdale, Arizona

Height:
6’5”

Weight:
275lbs

Picture Base:
George Clooney

Heel/Face:
Heel

Style:
Krueger is an athletic, aggressive, intelligent ring general who excels from an initial tie up. A pure technical grappler, not a striker. One of the best mat wrestlers in the business, has leverage and flawless technique in his locker. Clay's approach is ultra-physical. He is calculating and can be as nasty as an angry mother-in-law with punishing suplex after punishing suplex to wear down his opponent into his finishing suplex/slam or submission. He stays in constant contact with his opponent, making lots of covers to create consistent pressure. Still retains his clever strategies, he won’t stay on his back for long and often elects to roll onto his stomach to avoid or at least delay a pinfall attempt. Should a match be getting away from him, he’s not afraid to slow the pace down by taking a breather on the outside before building momentum of his own. Clay always covers up when being struck from a corner or ground position.

Appearance description:
Physically not as impressive as he once was, nowadays more thick than ribbed. Sports a full head of greying hair almost like a short mane combines with a full beard. Clay has a thick neck, his facial features are somewhat sharp with a natural superior essence. In terms of attire he dons black boots, kneepads, black wrestling shorts due to an old groin injury, black armpads and white tape around his hands/wrists. During his entrance he wears a plain grey t-shirt.

Tagline:
If you don’t get it, you’re gonna get it.

Gimmick:
A misogynist. Clay believes that women should be eradicated from the sport of professional wrestling and is willing to put his own well-earned reputation at stake to do so. Prone to picking up strange causes and pets, he still maintains an arrogant and selfish attitude while continuing to manipulate those around him to get ahead. inner struggle against demons such as fatigue and madness make Krueger one of the most intriguing figures in wrestling. He embodies the early-2000s spirit of the industry as an ambiguous character with very personal motives and intentions.

Entrance theme:
Senses Fail - ‘Sick or Sane’

Entrance description:
Code:
[align=center][b][color=firebrick]TAKE ME TO A HOTEL ROOM
AND TIE ME TO THE BED OF MY MISTAKES
KISS ME LIKE I PAID FOR THIS
PLEASE DON'T STOP TILL YOU'VE RAPED ALL MY FAITH[/color][/b][/align]
[i]The lights dim slowly to black as 'Sick or Sane' begins to pulse, the entire arena becomes bathed in darkness save for one shining white spotlight. Into this spotlight steps the Original Lady Killer, Clay 'Chainsaw' Krueger.[/i]

[align=center][b][color=firebrick]AND THE WHITE COATS, JUST DON'T GET IT
I'M A GENIUS, WITH A HEADACHE
AND THE WHITE COATS, JUST DON'T GET IT
I'M A GENIUS, WITH A HEADACHE[/color][/b][/align]
[i]Krueger raises his fists high in the air earning himself a chorus of jeers as he peers out into the audience, a smirk adorning his face. Krueger heads down to the ring with eyes only on the squared circle, ensuring to keep out of reach of the fans lining the entrance.[/i]

[align=center][b][color=firebrick]AM I A LITTLE SICK OR A LITTLE SANE?
AM I A LITTLE SICK OR A LITTLE SANE?
AM I A LITTLE SICK OR A LITTLE SANE?
'CAUSE I FEEL A LITTLE SICK[/color][/b][/align]
[i]Clay makes his way around the ring to the steps, walks up them and carefully enters the ring after being assisted by the referee hold the ropes open for him. He removes his t-shirt, now laded with perspiration, and begins stretching against the ropes.[/i]
Bio:
Pre-FIW: A former registered psychiatrist, Hal Moore Jr. provided salvation and help to those in need but all the while his own mental issues were left unexamined. Without a release, he snapped and brutally beat a patient who was about to reveal his issues in the local press. After being struck off and his reputation assassinated, with nowhere else to go he turned to professional wrestling as a way to vent his frustrations.

FIW: As the troubled Clay 'Chainsaw' Krueger, he was taken under the wing of Keith Williams to form the successful tag team of Hollywood Chainsaw Massacre. Three Tag Team Championship reigns later and Williams turned on Clay. This treacherous act led to him joining a new family, The Brotherhood. His lack of trust saw paranoia set in and despite winning the FIW Dual Crown, he realised that his own teammates did not believe in him. His run saw his evolution as the good Doktor, Sergeant and finally Hollywood star but still he was unfulfilled.

NGIW: After reigning as FIW Dual Crown Champion for four months, Clay became disillusioned. He once again felt that he was being restricted and not allowed to reach his potential by the management. Having lost the Dual Crown at Deadlock 2011, Krueger elected not to pursue it again. Instead he sought a new challenge and a more suited environment. He discarded his 'slave' name to be known now as Edwin Drood in NGIW and thus begin a new journey. After rivalries with Warlock, Zero Rush and Joe Stanton the new Edwin Drood persona took too much away from Clay, he was becoming too bloodthirsty and bitter. Choosing to leave of his own accord, he took time off to ensure Drood was vanquished.

Return to FIW: Clay returned and set about working his way back up to the Dual Crown Championship from the bottom rung of the ladder but his outlook was soon altered by failure, most notably vs. William James. He formed a successful team with old rival Rurik Krychek and began acting erratically, attempting to gain recognition and the most heinous of his acts was abducting Nikita Luck. He would serve a prison sentence for his crime until being released back into society and back into the world of professional wrestling.

Basic moves:
Strikes:
European Uppercut
Knife-Edge Chops
Solid Fist Uppercut (with wind up if time allows)

Front Grapples:
Backbreaker
Double Underhook Suplex
Fireman’s Carry Takeover
Gutwrench Suplex
Vertical Snap Suplex

Rear Grapples:
German Suplex - Release/Bridging
High Angle Back Suplex
Russian Legsweep

Running:
Clothesline