Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouja the Serpent King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouja

Ouja

Ouja the Serpent King Empty
PostSubject: Ouja the Serpent King   Ouja the Serpent King EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:49 am

Ouja the Serpent King 038884-ophidian-chikara-lyle-c-williams
:Pic Base:
Ophidian

:Ring Name:
Ouja the Serpent King

:Real Name:
Unknown

:Nickname:
The Vile and Venomous Viper

:Hometown:
The River of Hii

:Age:
Unknown

:Height:
5'10"

:Weight:
190lbs

:Alignment:
Heel

:Fighting Style:
Lucha Libre/Technicial

:Entrance Theme:
Voodoo by Godsmack

:Entrance:
I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snake bite into my veins
Never did I wanna be here again
And I don't remember why I came

The arena lights dim as the somber tunes of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin to play. The fans are already voicing theirs displeasure as the self proclaimed Serpent King comes crawling out from a wall of smoke that has enveloped the entrance way, sliding along his belly as his legs limply drag behind him, pulling himself forward by just his hands. As he makes his way onto the stage, Ouja pushes himself up onto his knees, slinking along until he reaches the top of the ramp, now fully standing before the massive booing audience before him.

He begins to skulk his way down toward the ring, seemingly taking his time in placing the next foot in front of the other, his head slowly panning back and forth at the fans surrounding him. He suddenly bolts toward one fan who's outstretched hand wondered too close for the serpent's comfort, causing a group of fans to practically leap a row back before Ouja continued on his way.

Finally approaching the ring, he slides his way under the bottom rope, dragging himself along on his stomach like before to the center of the ring, rolling himself forward onto his shoulders before kipping up to his feet. Immediately heading to the nearest corner, Ouja ascends to the second buckle, planting one foot on the top as he clasps one hand onto his throat, tilting his head back as a cloud of green mist suddenly spews forth from the blackened mesh of the mask, Ouja hesitating as he lets the mist dissipate before hopping back down and taking his corner

:Bio:
Not much is know about the man under the mask, but the one who calls himself "Ouja " can be described as "colorful" to say the least. A self admitted practitioner worshiper of snakes, he's made it clear his main goal is to spread the word of the "Order of Orochi," the cult like organization Ouja operates under. It's a belief system that, in his own words, the masses will follow "whether they willing accept it at first, or not."

:Basic Moves:
1. Koji Clutch
2. Shining Wizard
3. Dragon Sleeper with Body Scissors
4. Cross Legged Brainbuster
5. Tarantula
6. Tilt-a-Whirl DDT
7. Grounded Octopus Hold
8. (Inverted/Avalanche) Frankensteiner
9. Rolling Triangle Lancer
10. Rope Walking Armdrag
11. Anaconda Vice
12. Diving Double Knee Drop to an Opponent's Chest, either standing or sitting
13. Cobra Clutch

:Signatures:
1. Poison Fog (Ouja spews a colored mist into his opponents eyes. Color of the mist varies from match to match)
2. Coachwhip (Multiple slaps followed by a spinning chop followed by a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Usually used as a set up for the Sidewinder)
3. Wheelbarrow Bodyscissors into a Stunner

:Finishers:
1. Onifusha (Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissor Armbar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPDOjvl2fUg

2. Sidewinder (Yoshi Tonic)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KiQOCEGDOs
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

Ouja the Serpent King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouja the Serpent King   Ouja the Serpent King EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:56 am

Coolio, i'll book you next week
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com

Ouja the Serpent King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Rebellion :: PWR Headquarters :: Applictations/Roster-
Jump to: