Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better Late Than Never

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am The Walrus

I Am The Walrus

Better Late Than Never Empty
PostSubject: Better Late Than Never   Better Late Than Never EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:19 am

Hi, people call me Sasso, I've been doing this about 4 years or so. Been both a staffer, and just a regular RPer. A couple people here know my various characters, this is a pretty new one for me.

Hoping to entertain people, have fun and hopefully work some good stories. I mean, everyone likes to win but at the end of the day those other things are more important than imaginary digital titles.

Uh, I like to write in general. Also into sports, MMA, and wrestling of course. Watch TNA and WWE more out of convenience and to catch a few personal favorites these days. More into New Japan when I can catch it, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Better Late Than Never   Better Late Than Never EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Welcome! I'm Rae. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eli Bower

Eli Bower

PostSubject: Re: Better Late Than Never   Better Late Than Never EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:36 pm

I had to come to grips with the whole "it's just a game" thing when I first started out, and it's made efedding much more enjoyable. I'm Stephen and it's nice to meet you. Looking forward to working with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Late Than Never   Better Late Than Never Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Late Than Never
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Rebellion :: Out Of Character :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: