Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian Glanton

Adrian Glanton

The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro Empty
PostSubject: The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro   The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Hunter, 23 or as I am currently known, Adrian Glanton. I'm a pretty normal dude, nothing too special about me. I like music, wrestling, vidya games, and movies. I've been RPing on and off for about 6-7 years. Mostly as real wrestlers, but as those have died out, I've made the move to a more e-fed base thing and I love it. I'm already running out of interesting things to say about me. Adrian Glanton (@138Glanton) is brand new and my first CAW babyface. So, that should go either beautifully or horribly tragic. I also go by the name Michael Lynch (@TheMessiahLynch). So chances are, you might know me. I normally play arrogant and/or dark heels. That will probably show up in Adrian a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro   The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:54 am

Welcome! I'm Rae. I remember you from GIW. I was Airica Linn. I really enjoy your work and can't wait to see it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eli Bower

Eli Bower

PostSubject: Re: The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro   The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:33 pm

What's up Hunter? I'm Stephen. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy yourself and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro   The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro Empty

Back to top Go down

The renegade, the rebel, the generic intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Rebellion :: Out Of Character :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: