Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind the Female Joker here :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen Massey

Gwen Massey

Behind the Female Joker here :D Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Female Joker here :D   Behind the Female Joker here :D EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Hello all, I'm Shawn, I have been roleplaying for almost 8 years, took a year off due to some garbage.My birthday is on the 21 of September!! I'll be 21, yep yep!! I have been around for a long time and I have found myself a better roleplayer with girls than with guys, who knew? I enjoy playing games I am always on my PS3 haha, a HUGE wrestling fan of course, I enjoy anything japanese, manga.. the works. I am on twitter.. @Down4thecure -- Gwen Massey, @TheSheViper_RS-- Nekia Shaw (My 6 year character).. umm... anything else you would like to know just ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eli Bower

Eli Bower

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Female Joker here :D   Behind the Female Joker here :D EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 am

Nice to meet you, Shawn. I'm Stephen. Your character sounds amazing, man. I can't wait to see what do have in store for her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Massey

Gwen Massey

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Female Joker here :D   Behind the Female Joker here :D EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 am

Thanks, if you want I can post my site with some her work from NWA?

http://theinfinitecuregsm.wordpress.com

Just to give you a heads up lol :-)
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Female Joker here :D   Behind the Female Joker here :D EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:33 am

Welcome. Nice to meet you, Shawn. I'm Rae. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gwen Massey

Gwen Massey

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Female Joker here :D   Behind the Female Joker here :D EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:22 am

Hi there Rae! :-)
Back to top Go down
Eric Steel

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Female Joker here :D   Behind the Female Joker here :D EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 am

Hi. I'm Patrick. Hope to maybe do something in the future. @Eric_SteelAWP
Back to top Go down
Silas Romero

Silas Romero

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Female Joker here :D   Behind the Female Joker here :D EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Oh hey, another familiar face. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Female Joker here :D   Behind the Female Joker here :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind the Female Joker here :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Rebellion :: Out Of Character :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: