Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind the Icy Princess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiami Tyler

Behind the Icy Princess Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Icy Princess   Behind the Icy Princess EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey there!

Amber here. 27 years old, and have been doing this fed thing for almost 18 years now...will be October. Tiami is just one of many characters I have out in fedding or have used in the past. Coming back with her now that life is settling down a bit. Going to be starting a full time job as a youtube video girl next month.

I love you Oh and do come ot the dark side, we have cookies AND candy. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Eli Bower

Eli Bower

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Icy Princess   Behind the Icy Princess EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:04 am

Cookies AND candy you say? Hmm... Lol

I'm Stephen. It's nice to meet you. Being on youtube sounds stellar! Looking forward to working with you.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Icy Princess   Behind the Icy Princess EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:58 am

Welcome! You know who I am, obviously. Sorry I did this so late! Love ya, Ambz. Can't wait to work with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Icy Princess   Behind the Icy Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind the Icy Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Rebellion :: Out Of Character :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: