Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+2
Tate Jaxon
Eli Bower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eli Bower

Eli Bower

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Just like the title says, tell us a little about yourselves.

My name is Stephen and I play Eli Bower. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently in my second attempt at college after smoking my way out the first time. I've cut down on the green and have gotten my shit together. Currently focusing on my core classes while deciding what to major in. I've been efedding on and off for about three years now, but have been roleplaying for nine, going on ten next summer. I've been on many sites as a member, moderator, and admin.

Outside of the net, I'm from Atlanta. I love American Football (thank God it's August), watching/analyzing/critiquing movies, I hate politics though I consider myself a bit of a conspiracy theorist, I'm determined to learn to play at least three musical instruments before next summer and how to sing a little, ummm... That's about it. I'm not usually the type to start a conversation, but I'm an open book once you start talking to me lol.

So, yeah... Introduce yourselves to the peeps.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 am

That's so awesome that you want to play instruments. I'd love to play guitar. I have one, but it's like ugh. I can't play it for shit! LOL I'm Rae. It's nice to meet you. (:
Back to top Go down
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:55 am

Name's Drew, I'm old, I've played this game too long.
Back to top Go down
Eric Steel

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am

As I introduced myself in a seperate thread... My name is Patrick... I'm 23... and I've been doing this, well efedding for half a decade.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am

Yeah i got my stuff in my thread as well. But welx. I'm joe.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 pm

I'd have started my own thread, but it literally would have consisted of the exact post I did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eli Bower

Eli Bower

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:52 am

@Rae: The three that I want to learn right now are piano/keyboard, guitar, and bass guitar if at all possible. I tried to teach myself to play guitar, but it just wasn't working out lol. Nice to meet you Smile I can't wait to work with you.

@Drew: You have a very interesting character Drew. I'm excited to find out what you do with him.

@Patrick: I've seen you (well, Eric Steel) around for awhile now. Glad I'm finally getting the chance to work with you.

@Joe: Hey boss. I'm really glad to be apart of the fed. Looking forward to what the future holds.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:01 am

@Stephen kudos on the Ricky Steamboat Jr Pic Base. Cant wait to see what Eli has in store for PWR.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
Tiami Tyler

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 am

Hey ther!

I'm Amber. I like long wal....oh...wrong intro thread. XD As you can tell, a bit of a jokester. Razz I play the lovely Tiami Tyler. I hope to catch ya on the flip side and yes, I too have been rping for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Rebellion :: Out Of Character :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: