Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiff

"The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin Empty
PostSubject: "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin   "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:58 am

"The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin Sean-Paul-Lockhart-3-xantona-34393834-480-640

name: Ryder Martin
nickname: The Beach Bum
The Miami Playboy
hometown: Miami, Florida
height: 5'7
weight: 154 pounds
pic base: Sean Paul Lockhart
heel/face: heel
style: technical and lucha liba
appearance description: clean cut, short-haired, light pink with rhinestones spandex trunks, shining pink and white colored boots with the top being white so the light pink knee pads above them contrast nicely.
tagline: "Bitch, I'm fabulous!"
gimmick: Most think he's homosexual, but he hasn't come out of the closet at least because he claims to be a chick magnet. He's small, but uses his intelligence to outsmart the opposition. He's quick and light on his feet, making it easy to trick up his opponents. He's arrogant, naive, and young with little to no respect for the veterans.
entrance theme: "Gone with the Wind" by Kenya Moore
entrance description: TBA.. Can I work on this and get it to you before the first set of results go up?
bio: He just finished high school and barely graduated after needing to take additional courses in summer school and then started to train down in Tampa, Florida at a local wrestling school. He's only been training for four months, but decided to dab a bit in the ring while still under development with his wrestling school. He looks to be a big success, but according to Ryder--he's already an in-ring sensation.
basic moves:
1. Jumping and spinning heel kick to opponent's stomach
2. Monkey flip, often times out of the corner.
3. Top rope diving crossbody, usually no rollup (if opponent catches him in the mid-air, he attempts a spinning tornado DDT.)
4. Dropkick
5. Low blow from behind and behind the ref's back
6. Eye gounging
7. Schoolboy roll up with tights, sometimes using the ropes if out of the corner.
8. Head scissors takedown
9. Camel clutch (does it like Maryse use to)
10. Top rope diving hurricrana to a dazed opponent
signatures: The Punisher (hits a drop toe hold on opponent over the second rope, then delivers a few smacks to the ass of his opponent)
You're Dismissed (Reversed Russian Leg Sweep
You Got Robbed, Bitch! (Steals a signature move of his opponents and uses it on him.)
finishers: Ryde or Die (Shining Wizard to a kneeling opponent)

other notes: Can I at least have a female manager? If so, info is below.

Manager: Yes.
Does she interfere: Yes, distracting Ryder's opponent or doing the ankle grab.
Name: Hailey Madison Jameson
Picture Base: Jennifer Love Hewitt
Height/Weight: 5'2/115 lb.

Last edited by Tiff on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed to a male star.)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

PostSubject: Re: "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin   "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:50 am

Rules say no female characters. If yo dont mjnd, you might have to do a switcherooney.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
Tiff

PostSubject: Re: "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin   "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:09 pm

so i completely made up a new guy and a female manager. i hope the female manager is acceptable because i have some good ideas for the two. i love my new creation. haha
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

PostSubject: Re: "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin   "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin   "The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Hottest Sensation on the Market" Ryder Martin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Rebellion :: PWR Headquarters :: Applictations/Roster-
Jump to: