Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public Apology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: Public Apology   Public Apology EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:48 am

Alright. I need to set things straight here. My sole intentions with my "staff" like actions were never to replace Joseph or make people think I thought I was superior to them and so this is my public apology to every single person on the fed prospective, current, or left. It has been my experience in past e-feds that have failed that 'trolling' drives people away. Now. I will admit that I mistook a comedy character as trolling, as said when I apologized to the handler of Abobo. That's what started this whole mess. I am owning up to it and am willing to take all punishment for it whether you kick me out or whatever you see suitable. After that the account called 'Ohne Dich' called me out on some things and while I still don't agree with them, I will apologize for acting the way that I did. It was still uncalled for and as he/she said it turns prospective members away to see someone who is not staff telling people what to do. This spiraled completely out of control due to me after that with my "quitting" and tweeting about it.

I have bipolar. I have anger issues. I was highly irritated with the things that were going on and I handled it the wrong way. I don't expect any of you to forgive me, nor do I blame you for not forgiving me. But God damn it as long as I am welcomed here, I am going to highly recommend PWR to everyone I see looking for a fed and try to recruit some damn good roleplayers. As said, my intentions were good-- the way I did it was not.

I apologize to all members, prospective, current, leaving. More importantly though, I apologize to Joseph for making his night harder than it ever, ever should have been.
Back to top Go down

Public Apology
Page 1 of 1