Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The whos sticking around thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

The whos sticking around thread. Empty
PostSubject: The whos sticking around thread.   The whos sticking around thread. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 am

I'm leaving for Vacation for 10 days on friday. and we will go on hiatus until i return.

I'd like to know whos sticking around, and who's out. Please let me know here.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
EFJ

PostSubject: Re: The whos sticking around thread.   The whos sticking around thread. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:27 am

Are you a weekly or biweekly fed?
Back to top Go down
Ohne Dich

PostSubject: Re: The whos sticking around thread.   The whos sticking around thread. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:31 am

Might I make a suggestion either way?

Put the next card up, and let people RP for it-- with an extended deadline, if you're going weekly. It's better to leave the roster with something to do than to expect everything to halt without consequence, especially if you're only one show in.
Back to top Go down
Silas Romero

Silas Romero

PostSubject: Re: The whos sticking around thread.   The whos sticking around thread. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 am

Ohne Dich wrote:
Might I make a suggestion either way?

Put the next card up, and let people RP for it-- with an extended deadline, if you're going weekly. It's better to leave the roster with something to do than to expect everything to halt without consequence, especially if you're only one show in.
Yeah. I have to agree with this. In this game.. When a fed is just kind of sitting there, most people would end up forgetting about it. But, if there is at least something to RP for and something to do, it'll help out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Damon

Joseph Damon

PostSubject: Re: The whos sticking around thread.   The whos sticking around thread. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:46 am

alrighty then, I'll have a card up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://pwrwrestling.forumotion.com
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The whos sticking around thread.   The whos sticking around thread. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 am

I'll stick around. I'll keep my mouth shut about shit and I won't try to help. I'm not staff, that's not my job. I'm not about to desert a fed I want to succeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The whos sticking around thread.   The whos sticking around thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The whos sticking around thread.
Page 1 of 1