Pro Wrestling Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Wrestling Rebellion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Open Letter to PWR

Go down 
+2
Alexis Terry
Clay Krueger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay Krueger

Clay Krueger

An Open Letter to PWR Empty
PostSubject: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:45 am

From the desk of Clay ‘Chainsaw’ Krueger.

I am a former NEXT Alliance World Heavyweight Champion, a former FIW Dual Crown Champion, four-time FIW Tag Team Champion and a former UECW Majority Shareholder.

I am a 23-year veteran of this sport and in that time I have fought the best, and beaten the best. I am respected the world over for my accomplishments and my ability, not least by men such as the new PWR World Champion - Silas Romero.

It is no secret that I joined Pro Wrestling Rebellion to secure a match with Tiami Tylor and on August 12th 2013, this was agreed to via social media.

Tiami -Icy Princess- ‏@MyIcyRevolution 12 Aug “@Clay_Krueger @rebellionfed Don't worry. Just book it, I'm down.”

In another response directed at myself, Tiami claimed the following:

Tiami -Icy Princess- ‏@MyIcyRevolution 18 Aug “@Clay_Krueger @rebellionfed No. I'm one to let my actions speak louder than any words on twitter can.”

It would appear this to be true as following her loss in not one but two Championship battle royals this past week on Vantage Point and the realisation that Clay Krueger isn’t all talk (most probably attributed to viewing my last Galveston Island Wrestling promotional material), Tiami has decided to withdraw from the arranged battle.

Tiami -Icy Princess- ‏@MyIcyRevolution 21 Aug “@Clay_Krueger @rebellionfed I refuse this because i am not wrestling another sexist pig.”

It is my belief that either Tiami Tylor is a liar or a coward and I urge extreme caution for anybody else who takes her at her word. The actions which brought about my accused sexism has not changed. The only thing that has changed in this whole situation is that Tiami Tylor has cried off. I hereby accuse her of cowardice and running scared. As stated via social media, I don’t back down from any challenge but it seems Tiami Tylor is not of the same ilk.

I present a well-reasoned and well-researched argument that female competitors should not be stepping into competition with male competitors. I base this on realistic physical attributes and performances. I am happy to step into the ring personally to defend my movement and to prove my point. This is why I enter wrestling companies who promise ‘equality’ for female athletes in order to prove this notion to be futile.

More than that, she last week accused me of being a ‘glory hog’ yet she is now refusing to face me I the ring as she stated “you have nothing of value”, which is stained with hypocrisy, as I’m sure you would agree. I urge all of my fellow male competitors to see this woman for what she is, a woman whose word cannot be trusted. She has set her sights on our Champion, Silas Romero. I hope that he in turn refuses her challenge for his World Championship as it would not be proper for cowardice to prosper.

If nothing else I hope that the fans, PWR wrestlers and management alike can see Tiami Tylor for what she truly is.

Tiami Tylor is a gold digger.

Tiami Tylor is a coward.

Tiamo Tylor is a liar.

Tiami Tylor is refusing to wrestle Clay ‘Chainsaw’ Krueger.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Terry

Alexis Terry

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 pm

In response to the quote Clay gave to PWR, Alexis released a statement of her own addressing his words.

Tiami Tylor might "refuse" to wrestle you. She might be "scared" to face Clay but you know bloody well I am not. I've already beaten you and I will beat you again if that means shutting your trap about this nonsense that women our lesser than men.

You spout all this crap and like to list accomplishments. GIW Undisputed Champion 2x, a belt I might add you couldn't take away from me Clay. 2x GIW Legacy Champion. ECWF Universal Champion. TWE World Champion. Should I continue? I did all that and I did it by beating MEN. I've even beaten PWR's World Champion before and I could do it again if given the chance.

Fact is Clay, whether Ms. Tylor steps up to the plate or not, if you want to make a statement for your "movement" as you call it, who better to go through than me?
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:06 pm

The following was reported by Tate Jaxon's publicist in regards to Clay Krueger's 'Open Letter to PWR'. He was interviewed by several paparazzi concerning Clay's issue with his girlfriend, Tiami Tyler and had the following to say:

"Normally, I let Tiami handle her own shit. She's a big girl. She can throw down with the best of them. After seeing what this old, gray mother fucker said about her though... I can't help but step in. Clay wants a fight, I want him. I don't care if it's title or non-title either. Alexis Terry can back the fuck up. I respected Clay for being a 23 year veteran, but he's clearly a massive douche nozzle. Tiami is not a gold digger. She is not a coward. She is certainly not a liar either. If Clay's got the balls, he'll accept MY challenge for any show that Damon wants to book us in a match. If not, I've got an open letter to PWR about Clay Krueger."
Back to top Go down
Clay Krueger

Clay Krueger

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Clay Krueger offered the following response as an official release.

Let me make something perfectly clear to everyone. I have not backed down from a challenge in my life and believe me when I say that I won't begin now. I fully accept the responses from Alexis Terry and from Tate Jaxon. I urge PWR Management to make these matches happen.

History is a fickle bitch to be shaped for your own purposes. Take Alexis Terry for example. I defeated her one-on-one in Galveston Island in a singles contest to earn contendership to her Championship and thus made my statement for my movement. Then in a triple threat match featuring the both of us I was disqualified. Hardly my shoulders being pinned to the mat or submitting, but I won't split hairs.

Tiami Tyler continues to skew history, despite recorded evidence, stating her match with myself was only agreed should she have won a battle royal on the debut edition of Vantage Point. Why should I be punished for her failure? While it's impressive that she has so many friends protecting her, it's not something though I've ever had to subscribe to as I don't need protection from anybody. She encourages me to 'Move On' as if its perfectly normal or acceptable in this line of work to back out of an agreed contest.

I dearly hope to see Tate in the ring soon and following the match, I'll just have one question... was she worth it?
Back to top Go down
I Am The Walrus

I Am The Walrus

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Official Statement From The Desk Of Jaelyn Rose

This is lame, let's focus on the bigger problems. Someone snuck into my hotel room and stole my fruit basket and mini-soaps. I blame Mostafa, personally.
Back to top Go down
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 pm

From the Desk of Abobo

ABOBO HAS A SWEET DESK HE GOT FROM GOODWILL.
Back to top Go down
Tate Jaxon

Tate Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey, let's stop trolling like assholes, yeah?
Back to top Go down
BraveSwordMachine

BraveSwordMachine

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:44 pm

From the Desk of Abobo

I was just letting everyone know about the sweet desk Abobo got. Why do you have to hate Abobo's good news?

Why do you hate America? Why do you hate freedom?

Are you a Nazi?

I found a Snickers in ths top drawer, this desk is the best thing to ever happen to this federation, and you soiled it for everyone.

Love,

Abobo
Back to top Go down
Silas Romero

Silas Romero

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 pm

FROM THE DESK OF SILAS ROMERO THAT USED TO BE ABOBO'S SWEET DESK.

I have stolen Abobo's sweet desk and it will be forever mine.

Sincerely,
Silas Romero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter to PWR   An Open Letter to PWR Empty

Back to top Go down

An Open Letter to PWR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Rebellion :: PWR Headquarters :: News-
Jump to: